Friday, February 12, 2010

To blog or not to blog ...

The publisher I write for has told me to be a successful writer, I must blog.
I am a mom with 2-year-old and 8-month-old boys who also works from home and tries to keep a clean house while keeping up with laundry and dishes and cooking decent meals for a husband who works two full-time jobs. How can I find the time to blog!?
But alas, the ever-changing world of technology demands that from me. And so today, I begin my blogging career. I hope to post twice a week, in between changing diapers, mixing infant formula, picking up toys, grocery shopping, clipping coupons, interviewing sources, meeting story deadlines, meeting toddler demands, wiping tears, reading books (for the fourth time? Are you kidding?), picking up toys again, taking Bryce to Mother's Day Out (which translates to "Mother's Day to Work at Home"), picking up Bryce from Mother's Day Out, ravaging the pantry shelves to concoct something semi-homemade for dinner, and ... well, you get the idea. Happy Blogging!

1 comment:

Brenna Gentry said...

I like it! I love a blog! I am following you now so I can be notified when you update!